November 7, 2013: Adam sing's Lady Gaga's "Marry the Night" on Glee's “A Katy Or A Gaga” (season 5, episode 4)
Video credit: Glee
"You can’t please everybody… You’ve got to do what your heart is telling you to do.
You’ve got to create what your gut is telling you to create.
And if someone likes it, awesome. If other people don’t like it, oh well,”
--Adam Lambert, November 9, 2013
- Access Hollywood: Halloween 2013 in Hollywood how the stars celebrated (Adam briefly at 1:35)
- Pirates of the Caribbean Parody (Spoof video set to Adam’s “If I Had You”)
- 19th Annual InterContinental® Miami Make-A-Wish Ball
[Note: The only known videos are a few short instagram clips which were compiled and put on YouTube by IraRV.]
--If I Had You
--Is This Love
- Adam at After Party and Twisted Burlesque Runway Show
- Kids React to Gay Marriage (Adam’s name listed at 5:21)
- TMZ: New Clue in Weed Mystery Courtesy of Adam Lambert (Adam at LAX)
- Adam on Glee Episode “A Katy Or A Gaga” (season 5, episode 4)
Adam Lambert’s character is named Starchild. But that’s just a stage name. His REAL name is Elliott Gilbert.
- On Air With Ryan Seacrest (Interview)
--Adam on Avicii (Lay Me Down) and Queen
Adam Lambert talks about working on Avicii's "Lay Me Down." Also performing with Queen and Elton John in front of 250,000 people.
Gleeks and Glamberts can learn all about Adam Lambert's Elliott "Starchild" Gilbert feud with Chris Colfer's Kurt Hummel!
Who did Adam drunk dial last? When was the last time he cried? GLAMBERTS get ready! Adam Lambert dishes all the dirt!
- Film-News.co.uk: Lambert: I Go With My Gut (e-article)
- Adam on Ellen’s 1700th show
- Glee Promo: Klaine Reunites in NY (Adam at 1:10 and 2:23)
- Adam is a clue in New York Times crossword puzzle (scan)
- Remix of Adam Lambert's "Sure Fire Winners" (audio)
- Adam Lambert mention on Nightline (Adam’s part at 0:15)
- Daybreak (UK TV Show): Interview by correspondent Ross King (filmed Live in LA on November 7, 2013)
- Adam on Glee Episode “Puppet Master” (season 5, episode 7)
--Get Into the Groove (by Madonna) sung with Glee’s “Pamela Lansbury” musical group (bjspunkprincess) --The Fox (What Does the Fox Say) sung with Glee’s musical groups “New Directions” and “Pamela Lansbury”
- Adam performs at BleauLive nightclub at the Fontainebleau Hotel
Miami Beach, Florida
November 2, 2013: Adam performs at the 'Make-A-Wish' Ball in Miami
Photo credit: Manny Hernandez/FilmMagic
Photo Credits: 2-SunPost, 7-Glee, 17- thesquieman, 28- fyeahgleetumblr, 30- bazohgpiaaelrm8